Labels

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I thought I'd have more to report...

but I don't.  I was going to write about how I had done this amazing dresser redo,


but, alas, I didn't get very far.  I was going to sand it down gently and then paint, but then I got an idea.


I think I will stain the top and paint the bottom.  That stalled me, because I have to go to the store to get some stripper.


Paint stripper!  Tut, tut.


Also, about the time I finished sanding the top, I thought, "I don't know how old this dresser is.  I don't know how old this paint is.  I don't know if this is lead paint.  I just sanded down the entire top of this dresser and breathed it all in.  I need a mask before I go further.  Am I a penguin?"  I hear hallucinations are common in paint inhalations.

I'll keep you updated on my progress. 

I think I just saw a unicorn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment