Labels

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Visit with the In-laws {pt. 2}

This weekend, Handsome Hero's parents and sister came to visit. We had a wonderful time!  We went to the children's museum.

Whoopee!

 What does this button do?

Okay, do these two not look alike? 

The beads really set off my fireman outfit, don't you think?

I am not so sure about this. 

 I'm getting sleeeeepy.  Is water supposed to be hypnotizing?

We played at the park.
 
Enjoying the weather on the way to the park.

Jack:  Must. Eat. Banana. 

My pretty girl. 

My handsome boy. 

Is this my best side?  Do I look like I'm posing?  I'm going for natural and carefree.  Too much?

 I take my hat off to all you ladies out there.

We hung out at the house.


Ella enjoyed cuddling with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Joyce.


Handsome Hero tickled Jack to death while I got really annoyed by Ella.

It's just a game. She's only four. It's just a game. She's only four. It's just a game.

 I am, like, so relaxed.

Hungry Hippos is my kind of fun! 



We had lots of fun with our Lewis family.  We miss you guys already!

No comments:

Post a Comment