Labels

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not bad for $3

There is an odd habit here in Wisconsin of putting items for sale out by the curb with no one manning the table.  It runs on the honor system.  People put produce, furniture, just anything.  You pull over, take what you want, and leave the money. 

This weekend, I was driving by one such place and stopped for this table. 


It's cute, it's a pedestal {my favorite}, and it was only five dollars.  As if that wasn't cheap enough, the owner came outside and let me take it home for a measly three dollars.

So, my friends, what color should it be?  It's already painted, so I don't feel badly repainting it.  I am deciding between yellow or white and having it live beside the chair in our bedroom to hold coffee cups, books, a lamp.  The usual table stuff.




What color do you think it should be?

No comments:

Post a Comment