Labels

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Seafood?

We passed Red Lobster on our way to the park.  Ella said, "Mama, there was a crab on that sign!"  I said that there was a lobster on the sign because it was a seafood restaurant.  I then started to explain that seafood consisted of things like fish, shrimp, lobsters, and crabs.  This was what followed.

Ella:  And dolphins?  And sharks?  And - and - and MERMAIDS???
Me:  Well...
Ella {very excitedly}:  I'll tell you what.  I'll tell you about a something that is in the sea and gets out of the sea and goes home and puts clothes on.  And that kind of a something is PACIFICALLY {read: specifically} PEOPLE!

Sometimes I think Ella is not part of my world.  She's such a poor unfortunate soul that I just want to kiss the girlHEE HEE HEE! HO HO HO!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go get dinner started.  I'm starting with an Ariel bisque followed by a Sebastian salad....

No comments:

Post a Comment