Labels

Friday, April 29, 2011

My mom the Techie

My mom is fantastic.  She is very smart and knowledgeable.   She is also not quite in the twenty-first century when it comes to technology. 

When my dad got her a computer for Christmas one year, she wasn't very happy.  She has the hang of it now, but doesn't stray far from where she's comfortable.  I got a Facebook account so that my parents could easily see pictures of the kids, but they won't check it.  They want picutres emailed directly to them.

This visit, however, has me a little topsy turvy.  My dad and mom keep texting each other!!!  They are like teens, except when they stretch their arms out so they see the keyboard and take five minutes to say, "Hey, honey!  How are you?" 

When I asked my mom how she liked texting, she said, "I like texting.  It's fun!  It's like sending little bitty emails!"

That's my mom.  I sure do love that lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment