Labels

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The dining room - the bench 2

The bench is complete!  It went from this:


To this:

It is cozy to the bum, and is very pretty, if I do say so myself.  And I do.


I chose to put the vinyl in the middle because it is so neutral, and my goal was to add color and pattern.


And this is one pretty pattern!  I am totally drawn to this fabric.  It ties all the rooms in my house together.  I can put the bench in any room downstairs for extra seating, and it works stylistically as well as practically.


Oops.  I see some strings that need trimming {imagine me saying this sheepishly}. 

We folded the corners like a present.  They aren't professional, but they look pretty good and no one but Jack will look at them from this angle anyway. 


We used the bench for our Easter weekend with the Martins, and it worked like a charm.  I'm so glad to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment