Labels

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SERIOUSLY???


2:00 PM - Seriously?  Come on!  It's supposed to be Spring!


2:30 PM - {pout, pout, pout}
...but my cute Easter dress...


3:00 PM - {whine, whine, whine}
...I'm stuck inside with whiny kids...
...and I KNOW it's the pot calling the kettle...


7:00 PM - {Grudgingly} Thank you, Lord, for this day. 
I don't know why You made it this way, but You had a reason.


7:30 PM - The snow is actually really pretty, even if it's coming at the end of April .


8:00 AM - For THIS is the day that the Lord has made!  Let us REJOICE and BE GLAD in it!
{Just saying it helps.  Singing helps even more!  I'll be singing a lot today!}

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Beth! I am sorry, but hey, it is WI the weather can change that fast! It better not be snowing when we come in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Beth! It's snowing at our house too! Last week I did the "winter to spring closet switcheroo." Oh well! Keep singing :) even if it sunny & warm. ~j

    ReplyDelete