Labels

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mum's the Word

Over the weekend, I had the privilege of conducting a piano monster concert.  That means lots of pianists, all playing the same duet, on ten pianos, at the same time.  Monster.  At the end, they gave me a monster mum.


It's nearly three feet in diameter!

A couple of months ago, I would have stuck this puppy outside and loved the extra color.  Now, though, it's too cold for it to survive.  So the kids and I went through the house looking for the perfect spot for it. 

On the kitchen table? 

 Hello?  Is anyone of the other side of the forest?

Maybe in the dining room?

 Pass the salt, please.  Is there a body attached to that hand?

I know!  The coffee table!

Great headstand, babe!  Sure I can see it.

Finally, we found the perfect spot for it.  The piano.  It looks quite pretty there.


Want to know how to dwarf a grand piano?  Put a massive mum on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment