Labels

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ella gets glasses

I had a fascination with braces when I was in school.  I didn't have them, and Jill Fisher looked SO CUTE in hers!  In the same way, Ella loves the idea of wearing glasses.  She has no idea how much I would love to have lasik...

Note to lazy self:  Fix hair.  And wear make-up.

So, when we were making the alphabet out of pipe cleaners last week, she asked me to make her some glasses.


She loved them!


She wore them to the library later, so that she could read the books.


She did not get one single funny look.  Not one.


I was checking.  Because I thought she looked hilarious.


But then we went to the grocery store.


You get lots of strange looks in the grocery store when you wear glasses made out of pipe cleaners.


And I just said to those people, "I don't know where she gets it."

1 comment: