Labels

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Corn on the Cob

You've eaten the good stuff, right?  Grilled corn on the cob.  There is something about the char, the sweet corn, the dripping butter.  It is mesmerizing.  Here, for your viewing pleasure, is Jack's first experience.

Hmmm.  What is this stuff?

Oh, yeah, baby.  Face on the corn.  Get the face on the corn.  Don't want to miss a single drop of goodness.

Must get every bite.  I'm coming under the spell.  It's overtaking me.

Must...eat...corn.  Must...eat...corn. 

Not all people are affected the same way.  Ella, for instance, saw the corn on the table, and immediately became a chicken. 

If I can just get my wings up, they will think I'm a chicken and will give me all the corn.

Look at me.  Flap!  Flap!  Cluck!  Cluck!  Chickens eat lots of corn! 

 Is it working?

No comments:

Post a Comment