Labels

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Provenence

Yesterday, as I made some very punny jokes about my sewing projects, I alluded to the fact that my father is to blame.  Now, sadly, I have proof.  The following comment was posted by my paternal unit after he read my post.  That's right, guys.  Handsome Hero and my mom aren't the only people reading this - my dad reads it, too!  I have a following!  At least EIGHT people I know read this blog!

And without further ado, here is the comment, nay, the proof that my father has deviously infected me with the virus Punioli-Paternus.

So you blame your father?  How re-bolt-ing.  That was sew, sew bad.  Maybe your mom could selvage the joke for you.

That's right, folks.  In just a few sentences he was able to fit not one, not two, but three puns!  It's a sickness, I tell you, and it gets more potent with age.  I'm doomed!

You want to know what's worse?  This very contagious illness has likely already been contracted by my children.  Notice the proximity.



See Jack, there?  He knows something's up....

1 comment:

  1. FYI... I read your blog every time you post something. I love your blog! So unless I was in the "8", now you can say you have "almost 10"!! That's exciting, right?

    ReplyDelete