Labels

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm back!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!  We certainly did.  What a difference to celebrate with family when you live close to them!  It was wonderful.


I got to meet my new little nephew, Elijah, who is two months younger and a pound bigger than Nate.


It was amazing to see the different personalities.  Nate was relaxed and cool {until he started teething}, and Elijah was always very concerned {just look at those eyebrows} and had the weight of the world on his little shoulders.  That kid is going to walk by four months and be president by age ten. 

After Christmas, Handsome Hero and I talked about our resolutions.  Mine seem so very normal, so incredibly typical, that I'm disappointed with myself.  I need to lose the baby weight and get the house organized.  How mundane!  But what can you do?  Those really are my goals.
 
My other resolution has to do with the blog.  I miss it a lot, but feel guilty when I try to take some time to blog when there are so many other things pulling me away.  I told Handsome Hero that I would like to budget some time to blog once a week, thinking he would say that I had more important things to be working on right now.  He said, "I think you should do it twice a week."  It made me feel really good to know that he recognized my need for a hobby and for a bit of time for myself.
 
So here I am.  I'm starting off the resolution.  I have put my little toe into the resolution-accomplishing pool. 
 
I am blogging.
 
....
 
So....
 
How are you?
 
....
 
Does this seem like a bad first date to anyone else?  I've lost my blogging mojo.  I have nothing worth saying!  Maybe I just need to get out there.  I need to get back in the game!  I need-
 
I need-
 
I know!  I need an ice-breaker!
 

Bet you can't guess who these guys are.


They're in disguise!


Who are these manly beauties?


I know you can't tell, but this next picture is of me.  I got confused on where they go.

 
Is it a good look for me?  Do they give me character?  Do they clash with my hair?
 
Some girls wear false eyelashes....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment