Labels

Friday, February 7, 2014

Lester, the ???

Please welcome Lester.  He's the newest member of our home.
 

What's that?  You want to know what kind of animal he is?  Um....


I have to be honest.  I have no idea.  And while I would like to know, his unknown provenance doesn't lessen the Lester luster.


To answer a question I keep getting {doth my reputation proceed me?}, I didn't paint him silver.  He came that way.  I might paint him white at some point, though I like him this color while he's here in the dining room.  Thoughts?

 
I think it would be awesome to find a couple of friends for him and have three animal heads on that same wall.  Handsome Hero is not quite convinced {read: he's horrified}.
 


He graciously wore ribbons for Jack's birthday. 


Trippy.  Lester, meet the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment