Labels

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

If you want to see something funny...

Typically, my funny stories revolve around Ella.  She is hilarious, but so is Jack.  He's a total ham, but not in a way I can really write about.  It just doesn't translate.  While Ella's humor is verbal and usually unintentional, Jack is very purposeful, but his humor is physical.  A look, a funny face, a silly walk, these are the ways Jack makes us laugh, but it's hard to capture that in the written word.

Recently, Ella and Jack did a puppet show {they charged us a two coupon dollar admission}, which somehow morphed into a concert.  Ella performed a song she learned in VBS, and then Jack regaled us with a loose version of The Lord's Army.  Puppets made an appearance for about .4 seconds.

I thought about asking for my coupons money back, but in the end, I decided it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment