Labels

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The sunroom {and Ella's new look}

I haven't posted about the sunroom yet.  I said in my last post that I would, and that was two weeks ago.
 

It's funny.  I don't know what I was thinking.  When Nate started eating, it was such a weight off that I thought I'd have more time on my hands.


Well, that was silly!  He still needs the tube feedings plus now he eats regular {read: weird, crunchy}food.  My "spare" time just got sucked down a black hole through a vortex and out into Neverland.


But you know what?  That's fine with me.  He's eating and I wouldn't trade it.  Not for all the coffee in Seattle.


Still, I thought I would take a few pictures of the wall color, since I've been asked about it.  And because a wall is boring without something in front, I thought I would ask this model to show it to you.


The wall color is Bermudan Blue by Behr.  It is a beautiful soft navy with teal and gray undertones.  I couldn't be happier with it.  I'm pairing it with yellows and greens {and maybe a few little hits of hot pink or coral}.  I'm also adding in metallic and neutral tones all through.  My hope is that it will feel open and yet cozy when I'm done.

In other news, Ella's parents are going broke because she keeps losing teeth.  Actually, she lost the first of the set while at her grandparents' house last week, and the second one here last night. 

She would like you to know the tooth fairy pays better at her grandparents' house.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Nice teeth :) Ella what is the reason behind your lovely teeth??? Chocolate or Ice -Cream??

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete